Terms and conditions
Last updated October 2013
“site” means the website located at the following URL http://www.hudsonschoice.co.uk/.
“personal data” shall mean any data from which a living individual can be identified either from that data alone or in conjunction with other data in HudsonParrot’s possession.
“generic data” means all data, which is not personal data.
“you” means the user or viewer of the site.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
Hudson’s Choice may record data about your use of the site, about transactions carried over the site, personal details about you such as your name, the name, breed and age of your pet, your address and email address and phone number that you volunteer through the site during, for example, a registration process, a request submission via the “Contact us” page, or by otherwise giving us those details. We may also from time to time store details of any requests made about our products and/or services, to improve our service to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal data volunteered by you and recorded in our system, may be used for the following purposes:
- To administer and personalise the site;
- To enable your access to and use of the site;
- To send you information that you have specifically requested;
- To communicate with you, including by email, post or SMS text message about goods and services provided by Hudson’s Choice;
- To improve the services provided by the site;
- To provide you with access to parts of our site to which you do not have access;
- To supply you with goods or services supplied by Hudson’s Choice that you have specifically requested;
- To inform you about changes in our services or about features we think you may find interesting;
- To send you statements and invoices and generally managing our financial relations with you;
- To comply with the law or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or
- any secondary purpose related to any of the above.